Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Short and sweet this week. Ether 12:27.

Short and sweet this week. Ether 12:27. I LOVE this scripture! Sometimes in missionary life, my weaknesses are made very apparent to me. At first, I hated this. I hated feeling so inadequate! But over the course of my mission, I have come to love these moments because it gives me the opportunity to be humble and ask for help. And it's amazing to see how over the course of the next month or two, that weakness becomes a strength. I also love 2 Corinthians 12:9. We can call upon the power of Christ to make those weak things become strong! Most of these weaknesses that become my strengths usually lead me to using that newfound strength to help someone we are teaching. The Lord's ways are always perfect. I might not always understand them at that very moment in time, but they are perfect. 

We've had a good week! Staying as busy as ever. I got to go on exchanges with one of my old companions back in one of my old areas! It was like taking a walk down memory lane...it was kind of weird because I have changed so much since the last time I was in that area. But of course, it was so fun to see so many people who are near and dear to my heart. There are so many good things happening here! I just never want it to stop. 

I love you all! Go change your weaknesses into strengths. CUZ YOU CAN.

xoxo

Sister Hoer



This is our Zone at our big meeting!

We ate pie on PI day... 3.14.15

No comments:

Post a Comment