Thursday, July 9, 2015

Happy Fourth of July y'all!!! I LOVE AMERICA!

Happy Fourth of July y'all!!! I LOVE AMERICA! It was a good week. Quite a crazy week.... but always good. I got a new companion this week! She is a cutie. We already get along great and it's just a party all day long! Hahahah We are going to have a great transfer, I can tell. And we've already seen some great miracles happenin!

So we saw R a couple times this week! Gosh, the spirit is just SO strong as we teach her. It's amazing. My comp and I were talking about it last night and how excited we were because this just isn't a baptism coming up... she is experiencing true conversion. It's amazing to see the difference in her compared to other people I’ve taught. She truly is becoming converted and growing in the Spirit. Last night, we taught her the plan of salvation. That is my favorite lesson to teach! I love the look on people's faces when they recognize the hope that this plan brings... the comfort that comes from our Savior and the peace knowing there IS a plan. R was in tears as we talked about the plan and what it means to her. And to make it all better, we taught this lesson at the Bishop's house. He and his wife bore powerful testimonies. I was sitting there teaching R and looking at the amazing support she already has and it just gave me the goose bumps!

I am SO happy to be a missionary and to get to witness these things. There is no better feeling than testifying of our Savior and helping others come unto Him. R is so precious and I can feel just how much Heavenly Father loves her. I could feel his happiness in the decisions she is making. She is literally going to change countless lives... for her family past, present, and future. That's what the gospel is all about. 
It was a wonderful week in Colorado. This ward is wonderful. They really know how to love and support missionaries! So many wonderful families took us in this 4th of July! I don't think I've eaten so much food in my entire life.... but it was a pleasure to be with people I love and adore so much. 

I hope you've all had a fantastic week! I love you all.

xoxo
Sister Hoer




Me and my new comp. Sis. Zitting, Peace to America! Fourth of July.

Fourth of July breakfast. I love America!

Goodbye to Sis. Hall forever! She went home...




No comments:

Post a Comment