Tuesday, October 14, 2014

And we're back with another episode of... The Wildlife of Colorado!

And we're back with another episode of The Wildlife of Colorado! You'll never guess who the guest star is for this week....a camel! I couldn't believe my eyes when we were driving to visit someone and I saw a camel on the side of the road! I have never seen a live camel before...and I never thought I'd see a camel for the first time in Colorado. But this is why I love Colorado so much. You gotta expect the unexpected! 

In other news, we had a great week! We worked really hard to find new investigators and revamp our teaching pool. And the Lord sure does bless us for our efforts. This week we found 2 new investigators! I am so excited to start working with them. Person A was a referral from someone in the ward and if it wasn't for the member referral, she probably wouldn't have talked to us. But we had a great discussion with her and we're going back to teach her this week! She is a sweetheart and she really wants her kids to go to a church where they will learn values. Well we have the place for her! 

Person B was actually found through tracking. The elders knocked on her door and she was a young teenage girl so they asked us to take over. Once again, the Lord blesses us and puts people in our path. She has recently lost her mother and has a LOT of questions! I love teaching young girls because I can relate to them so much easier! When we met her, we clicked and I think we will get along very well. I'm excited to help her on her quest to find answers to her questions. 

We are just working hard and doing all we can to find those who are prepared for the gospel! They sure are out there. And it is SO much easier when the members help us. Through my mission, my most solid investigators have been referred to us through the members. SO all y’all get on your A game! Help the missionaries and refer your friends to them!! It's not scary and the worst that can happen is they will say no...but at least you'll know you tried.

Love you all so much! 

xoxo

Sister Hoer


Here is the Camel*

:{CAMEL}:

We are "Singing in the Rain" Ha, we made the Elders pose with us!

So many apples in Colorado! mmm  mmm good!

P-days~It's all about yoga!


No comments:

Post a Comment